For providers and community groups
Faith Aloud can help you meet the needs of your clients, congregants, and community members by offering compassionate, unbiased religious and spiritual counseling in their experiences with pregnancy and abortion. Learn more about the trainings and materials we have to share.
For our callers and community members
If you’re looking for a faith leader to talk to about your pregnancy options or your experience with abortion, Faith Aloud’s clergy counselors are here to listen. Give us a call at 1-888-717-5010 (free in the U.S.) and we’ll connect you with someone who can offer judgment-free religious or spiritual support from many different faith backgrounds.
If you, or someone you know, prefer a more secular approach to pregnancy options counseling, the All-Options Talkline may also be a good fit for discussing your experiences with pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption. You can reach All-Options at 1-888-493-0092, free and open to callers in the U.S. and Canada.
We’ve compiled a list of religious and spiritual resources below that you may find helpful as you navigate your pregnancy options, decisions, or experiences. If you have a suggestion for this list, please drop us a line and we will consider its place below. For additional resources on pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption, please visit All-Options.
Interfaith Religious & Spiritual Resources
- Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- Religious Institute
- Workbook: Emotional & Spiritual Resolution After an Abortion
Unitarian Universalist Resources
Stories & Reflections on Faith, Abortion, and Reproductive Justice
- We Talked to People of Faith About Being Both Religious and Pro-Choice
- Pro-Choice and Christian: How I Unlearned What My Church Taught Me
- My Christian Faith Demands Reproductive Justice
- Bridging the Gap Between Faith and Reproductive Justice: An Interview with Darcy Baxter
- I Hope the Christian Church Makes Room For Abortion Stories Like Mine
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). No matter what problems you are struggling with, hurting yourself isn’t the answer.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) Help is available 24/7 through the National Sexual Assault Hotlines at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) and online.rainn.org
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender National Hotline provides telephone and email peer-counseling, as well as factual information and local resources for cities and towns across the US. 1-888-843-4564