If you’re looking for a faith leader to talk to about your pregnancy options or your experience with abortion, Faith Aloud’s clergy counselors are here to listen. Give us a call at 1-888-717-5010 (free in the U.S.) and we’ll connect you with someone who can offer judgment-free religious or spiritual support from many different faith backgrounds.
For a secular approach to pregnancy options counseling, the All-Options Talkline may also be a good fit for discussing your experiences with pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption. You can reach All-Options at 1-888-493-0092, free and open to callers in the U.S. and Canada.
We’ve compiled a list of religious and spiritual resources below that you may find helpful as you navigate your pregnancy options, decisions, or experiences. If you have a suggestion for this list, please drop us a line and we will consider its place below. For additional resources on pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption, please visit All-Options.
Interfaith Religious & Spiritual Resources
- Abortions Welcome
- Workbook: Emotional & Spiritual Resolution After an Abortion
- Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- Religious Institute
- Interfaith Voices for Reproductive Justice
Unitarian Universalist Resources
Stories & Reflections on Faith, Abortion, and Reproductive Justice
- We Talked to People of Faith About Being Both Religious and Pro-Choice
- Pro-Choice and Christian: How I Unlearned What My Church Taught Me
- My Christian Faith Demands Reproductive Justice
- Bridging the Gap Between Faith and Reproductive Justice: An Interview with Darcy Baxter
- I Hope the Christian Church Makes Room For Abortion Stories Like Mine
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). No matter what problems you are struggling with, hurting yourself isn’t the answer.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) Help is available 24/7 through the National Sexual Assault Hotlines at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) and online.rainn.org
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender National Hotline provides telephone and email peer-counseling, as well as factual information and local resources for cities and towns across the US. 1-888-843-4564